• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT Mako Tactical GLOCK Stock and Rail

Romanian

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
$(KGrHqJHJEkFEMHlruO)BRHs9oSIew~~60_3.jpg$T2eC16NHJIkE9qU3jckhBQTEj(NI,w~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqJHJEUE-kFi6WZDBPzgRBQVC!~~60_12.jpgView attachment 172564I
Item Name:
Mako Tactical GLOCK Stock and Rail

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 150.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tell me what you have.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description;
Photo was borrowed from the internet - I have not installed this item on a handgun but need a pic to show what it does.
1st Item-
GLOCK STOCK 4 POSITION SHOULDER STOCK
GLR-440 FAB Tactical Stock For Glock 17, 19, 21, 23, 32, 38
The GLR-440 Glock Stock provides an excellent tactical upgrade for your Glock Pistol furnishing you with enhanced accuracy at longer ranges.
*Glock Compact size frame compatible
*Non-compatible to the Glock Gen 4 Models
•Unique Sling Connect
•Quick-Release for Easy Attachment and Removal
•Extends to Various Lengths for Different Tactical Applications and Concealed Carry,Favored by Undercover Law Enforcement & Security Personnel
•Durable,Reinforced Polymer Composite Construction
•Lightweight & easy to carry
•Compatible with FAB's GL-CA Camera Adaptor: Enables Steady Aiming of Camera for Stable Long-Range Photography

2nd item-
MAK0 FAB TACTICAL SCOPE MOUNT with RAIL for GLOCK
•brand new
•made specifically for glock pistols with front rail
•SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT
•INSTALLS IN SECONDS
•GIVES YOU A WEAVER TOP BASE THAT WORKS WITH ALL
WEAVER SCOPES, LASERS, FLASHLIGHTS, SIGHTS
•ALLOWS USE OF YOU IRON SIGHTS!!
•fits all glocks with front rails
•LOCKS DIRECTLY ON RAIL & REPLACES TRIGGER PIN
•EXTRA RAIL ON BOTTOM OF MOUNT FOR LIGHT, LASER,
GLASS BUSTER, BIPOD, or any weaver/picatinny accessory
•QUICK RELEASE BUTTON
•STRONG POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
•Widely used by military , Police forces and tactical teams.
Photo was borrowed from the internet - I have not installed this item on a handgun but need a pic to show what it does.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
I moved this because adding this to a hand gun makes it a Federal Offense with out the proper tax stamp from the Federal Govt.
It would be considered a SBR.

I moved this because adding this to a hand gun makes it a Federal Offense with out the proper tax stamp from the Federal Govt.
It would be considered a SBR.
Technically this is a firearms Accessories , when added to a glock pistol it creates an SBR. Also when owned in the proximity of a glock, constructive intent could be a charged if caught with. Putting this in class three section is just safe buisness pratice

Back
Top Bottom