Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Mathews halon 6

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Anything/guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This thing has made many gut piles, was my bow and then passed it on to my brother. Been rode hard and put up wet but still gets the job done. Scratches all over the finish, needs new strings and cables. The top right limb has what looks like a splinter in the finish but I can’t rule out a splinter to the actual limb. I’m not gonna sell anything and not be up front about it. Included is a picture of what I’m talking about but you’re more than welcome to see it and if you decide you don’t want the bow, no hard feelings. 29” mods. Bow is 60-70#. Has a qad ultra text, tight spot 3 arrow quiver and some version of an apex single pin. 300 obo will entertain gun trades maybe other items.

Pictures:
IMG_4985.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4986.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg
IMG_4989.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Tell you what here is my cell# 4046253211 Call me when you get this be sure to leave a message and i will call youback in a very short time and we can set something up. Im easy and flexible as far as time of day or day of the week. Thanks Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom