Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Men's Outerwear: Columbia Wool Pants

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: All items have been gently used by me. These are all quality items that still have many years of life left.

1. SOLD- LL Bean Upcountry Waxed Cotton Down Vest. XL. Dark Brown. Was bought as a return, not a second. Excellent condition and very warm. New $150.00. Similar in construction to Filson Cruiser Vest. $50.00
2. SOLD- LL Bean Upcountry Waxed Cotton Down Coat. XL. Dark Green. Excellent condition and very warm. New $200.00. Similar in construction to Filson Cruiser Jacket. $75.00
3. Columbia PHG Gallatin Wool camo pants. Heavy solid construction. 42X32. $90.00
4. SOLD- Columbia PHG Gallatin Wool camo hooded coat. XL. (no room for picture, but essentially same as pants) $90.00
5. SOLD- Browning Down M.O. Camo Vest. XL. Excellent condition and light. Very warm vest. $40.00
6. SOLD- Woolrich Waterfowler Wool Sweater. XL. Hardwarmer pockets. Very warm sweater and like new. Brown/Green in color and worn very little. $45.00

These are all quality items which will last many years to come. Some of these items are no longer made and are very popular with Waterfowler’s and Deer Hunters alike. I had rather sell locally.

Open to reasonable offers if you want to bundle items and open to trades as well. Let me know what you have, all i can say is no thanks.

These items have only been used by me and I am selling simply because they are too large. I will consider shipping with shipping paid by buyer. Any questions feel free to ask. I am willing to meet locally. Thanks for looking. Clent

Pictures:
columbia-wool-pants-jpg.2586912

img_0370-jpg.2586913

img_0373-jpg.2586914

img_0378-jpg.2586915

img_0392-jpg.2586916

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom