• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Miracle Polishing Cloth - Gentlemen, buff your cylinders . . . !

I bought a couple of these and was a little skeptical at first. I am a true believer now!!. I have cleaned and polished two knives, 4 guns, and two brass doorknobs. Here a couple of before and afters of the brass I polished. It's incredible what it pulls off. The rag is pitch black now.

The first pic is of my front door brass. I polished the bottom but not the key slot on top. You can see an incredible difference!

I plan to use this on my face later. Can't hurt!! If that works no tellin' where I'll use it. :becky:

IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG

I bought a couple of these and was a little skeptical at first. I am a true believer now!!. I have cleaned and polished two knives, 4 guns, and two brass doorknobs. Here a couple of before and afters of the brass I polished. It's incredible what it pulls off. The rag is pitch black now.

The first pic is of my front door brass. I polished the bottom but not the key slot on top. You can see an incredible difference!

I plan to use this on my face later. Can't hurt!! If that works no tellin' where I'll use it. :becky:

View attachment 1036811 View attachment 1036812 View attachment 1036813

Don't worry about them being black, keep using them until they are dried out. The black does lighten a little over time, but their color does not affect how well they work.

And thanks for the write up!

These work great and I've given a couple a way that I got some time ago. Best thing is how they smell and being non toxic. I used these on a SS GP100 and brought it back to like new. Those were my baffles, and if you had seen them before I started they were nasty.

Back
Top Bottom