Item Name: FS/FT Mossberg 590A1 18 inch with 6 round magazine

Zip Code: 30909

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400$
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm glocks, .22lr’s, budget AR15’s

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Cosmetically, looks like it was taken in and out of a rack a lot, with some light scratches on receiver. Screw plugs are missing from where a rail was mounted then removed, other than that this is a combat grade shotgun. Magpul furniture, sga stock, trijicon tritium big dot style front bead sight, velcro panel for side saddle. This is a no bs, hell and back set up, throw a weapon light on the rail section and it is ready for HD or cruiser duty. I myself just happen to be more partial to my older 870 and newer 1301…I am a LE handgun and Shotgun instructor and this was built out for that use case. Firm on price and value, but open to trades

I like hks, 9mm glocks and .22’s. Could also use a basic AR15 or a solid red dot optic of similar value

Pictures:
IMG_1078.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg
IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Cosmetically, looks like it was taken in and out of a rack a lot, with some light scratches on receiver. Screw plugs are missing from where a rail was mounted then removed, other than that this is a combat grade shotgun. Magpul furniture, sga stock, trijicon tritium big dot style front bead sight, velcro panel for side saddle. This is a no bs, hell and back set up, throw a weapon light on the rail section and it is ready for HD or cruiser duty. I myself just happen to be more partial to my older 870 and newer 1301…I am a LE handgun and Shotgun instructor and this was built out for that use case. Firm on price and value, but open to trades

I like hks, 9mm glocks and .22’s. Could also use a basic AR15 or a solid red dot optic of similar value
How far will you drive to meet me? I live north of ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom