• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Pair of 15" Black Widow Bass Bins - 350 watt - Reduced $150/pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Pair of 15" Black Widow Bass Bins - 350 watt - Reduced $100/pair

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $100/pair

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tempt me . . . . (old C&R stuff is great!)

Caliber: Double barrel 15" gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I originally had these listed as containing EV speakers, but recently pulled them apart to do an inspection for a potential buyer and discovered these contain Peavey 15" Black Widow Bass Speaker. Definitely a plus . . .

Looking to find these a new home. Must be some musicians out there someplace. These would make a great Back-To-School gift for your musician kid. Come and get them this week.

I have a LOT more musical gear that I need to move. If you are in the market, watch my listings as I will try to get it all posted within the next week or so. The trade offers are for firearm related items. I'll be picky, but if you've got something cool, lemme know . . . .

Pictures:
cimg0191-jpg.616324

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom