• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT PAP M92 7.62x39 Many Extras!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankinBass

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT PAP M92 7.62x39 Many Extras!!

Zip Code: 31021

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Read description.

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for trade or sell a PaP M92 chambered in 7.62x39. What you see is what you get. Rifle has 3 piece style Muzzle break, kak industry brace, a wedge for proper check placement, and a foldable hinge buttstock adapter made my Storm Werks. The buttstock adapter has been drilled and tapped for the adapter, and it is rock sold. The top gas block is a Ultimak. The sight is a Busnell TRS-25.

No box or documents.

With the rifle comes 380 rounds of tiger 124gr FMJ, and 240 rounds of 122gr Tula FMJ.

Also included are 6 30 rounds mags of Romanian, polymer, one Tula red mag, and one is Izhmash red mag.

I'll take some pictures of the ammo and mags tomorrow sometime.

As far as trades go, semiauto pistols chambered in 9mm or .45 of equal value. Maybe a .308 semiauto? I can add cash for the right deal!!

I am probably missing something, but if you have any questions or want more pictures, please let me know and I'll make it happen.

Pictures:
img_0310-jpg.1270699

img_0311-jpg.1270700

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom