• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  FS/FT PAP M92PV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. I got you sir,thank you
50 cal I have not received any contact from you through email and for what ever reason when I try to pm you I get a Sever Error. I have no other way of contacting you and based on the fact that you have not tried to email me I must assume that you have change you mind on want my PAP. I will give you until noon today to send me an email or at least post in this thread on your intentions I will then move on with other offers.

my apology, I'm a over the road trucker an I had been on the road all week n when I got in last nite odt. ..was the last thing on my mind...but yes im interested but if u other ppl in line. .I thank you.

my apology, I'm a over the road trucker an I had been on the road all week n when I got in last nite odt. ..was the last thing on my mind...but yes im interested but if u other ppl in line. .I thank you.
No Problem As it stands right now, Its yours if you still want it. I was just expecting an email after you acknowledged the issue with PMs . Just email me at fredsidney@Hotmail.com so we can communicate I do work in Macon. You may also want contact an administrator or I can do it for you. There seems and issue with your ID and a couple of others the began with 50. I can pm other members with no issue but I'm still getting a error when I click on your ID

No Problem As it stands right now, Its yours if you still want it. I was just expecting an email after you acknowledged the issue with PMs . Just email me at fredsidney@Hotmail.com so we can communicate I do work in Macon. You may also want contact an administrator or I can do it for you. There seems and issue with your ID and a couple of others the began with 50. I can pm other members with no issue but I'm still getting a error when I click on your ID
OK It have been another day and I have received no email from you. If for some reason you can not email me I need you to Post in this thread that your have an issue with that and that you still want the PAP. I need to hear something from you in the next 4 hours or I i'm moving on.

OK It have been another day and I have received no email from you. If for some reason you can not email me I need you to Post in this thread that your have an issue with that and that you still want the PAP. I need to hear something from you in the next 4 hours or I i'm moving on.
You have way more patience than me !! GLWS!

sir my apology , I. appreciate your patience, my odt isn't working correctly. .but I wish not to inconvenience you from any other trader or buyer so I thank you.

sir my apology , I. appreciate your patience, my odt isn't working correctly. .but I wish not to inconvenience you from any other trader or buyer so I thank you.
Ok, I have made the ODT aware of your sight issue and they are working on it. That said I don't understand why you can not email directly (other members already have) so I will be moving on to the other offers. Hopefully your issues will get resolved and we can do another transaction down the road.

THANK YOU SIR,I HATE I COULDN'T E MAIL YOU....BUT SOME FELLOW IS TRULY LUCKY.....I DO APOLOGIZE.THANK YOU FRED.IF YOU DONT GET A BUYER JUST POST MEET ME IN MACON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom