• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Pelican Bass Raider Jon Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Rick

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-pelican-bass-raider-jon-boat.1534991/
Item Name: FS/FT Pelican Bass Raider Boat

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:900
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
$1,000... Glocks, 1911, AR, AR pistols, Cz Scorpion pistol, Whatcha got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Pelican Bass Raider 10E Fishing Jon Boat w/ 2 seats
MotorGuide Trolling Motor
DieHard Platinum Marine Battery.

This Pelican pontoon fishing setup is awesome, to say the least. I love this thing but recently got into something bigger so no need for this guy. I've had it for a couple seasons now and is in good condition. I really enjoy being able to stand and fish and this boat is incredibly stable, so it makes standing fishing really easy with the pontoon design. I also fly fish out of this boat so has plenty of maneuverability. Has some underbelly scars from the driveway and shallow ponds. This thing is so comfortable to fish in, easy to maneuver outside the water, not terribly heavy either. I can handle this boat on my own. The battery life is still pretty good and the motor is in great shape. I had a fish finder setup on this boat but it has been removed. I easily have over $1200 in the complete setup.

Looking to sell/trade the entire setup only. NOT parting out.

Selling for $900
Trade Value $1,000
Trading for Glocks, 1911, CZ Scorpion Pistol, AR, AR pistol, possibly some other things.

Pictures:
img_0797-jpg.1331298

img_0805-jpg.1331299

img_0815-jpg.1331300

img_0816-jpg.1331301

img_0818-jpg.1331302

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom