Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT (PENDING MEET)FINAL PRICE DROP Hellcat Pro optic ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperlife96

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
59   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT (PENDING MEET)FINAL PRICE DROP Hellcat Pro optic ready

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: P365XL

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Written bill of sale and a peek at your carry permit, I will bring mine as well.

Item Description: (PENDING MEET)I have a pretty much new hellcat pro optic ready up for sale or trade. I bought it new at academy in Athens a couple weeks ago. I took it to the range and put 100 rounds through it and it shoots flawless and is accurate. With that said I do miss my p365XL and would like to get another one in place of this one. Comes with two mags one 17 round and one 15 round, all original goodies, box, docs, and carry case. Only trade I am interested in is a p365XL in the same condition or sell for $500 firm. I can meet in Athens, danielsville, or Conyers or Monroe on days I work which can be coordinated. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

Pictures:
IMG_1611.jpeg
IMG_1610.jpeg
IMG_1612.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom