Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Price Drop Safe Cleanout Pistols/Rifles/Shotgun

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Bill of Sale, License number

Item Description: Selling some of my pistols to invest in some other projects I have. Can only add 12 pictures, if you need a pic of anything just let me know. All guns have performed reliably for me, I'll note any issues I had in the post. Will consider trades but more interested in cash. Would prefer to sell to those with a carry permit, I will show my carry permit as well to know they are legal firearms. Some have optics/lights in the pictures, I do not plan selling those.

Smith & Wesson M&P40 - $325
Police trade in from dekalb county. Has a tritium front sight, not super fresh but still glows, comes with 3 mags. Can add ammo to the deal

Springfield XDM Comp 9mm with Mech Tech carbine chassis - $550
5.25 inch barrel with ports and enhanced trigger. Comes with 3 magazines, I'd estimate around 500 rounds. Less motivated to sell this because I really like the pistol. Mech Tech chassis needs heavier ammo to run reliably, really likes hot loads

Century Arms Zastava N-Pap M70 - $900
400-500 rounds. Has a magpul zhukov stock, but also have the original wood stock. 8 or 9 mags, mostly tapco but some magpul, steel. Less motivated to sell, I really like it

CZ P-10F .45 - $500
Less than 100 rounds through it. 2 mags. Great shooter, not motivated to sell

Browning B80 12 Guage - $650

Winchester Ranger 140 20 Gauge - $250

Henry Silverboy .17 hmr - $650

Pictures:
IMG_5029.jpeg
IMG_5026.jpeg
IMG_5025.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5017.jpeg
IMG_5095.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom