• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT P365 tier1 axis slim lefty holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-p365-tier1-axis-slim-lefty-holster.2032215/
View attachment 2201328 Item Name: FS/FT Sig p365 lefty tier1 axis slim holster

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $90
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm/45 ammo

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very concealable and comfortable package. Left handed set up for a sig p365. No lead time and price cut for you

Pictures:

Haha sold both sigs off. Just could not get away from my glocks. Now I gotta sell this holster. Still prefer my 43 for that size pistol and my 19 for compact size pistols.
I picked up a bunch of Glocks today at a show and they all pointed straight up in the air almost to the point that I couldn't get them corrected anymore so there is no turning back now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I picked up a bunch of Glocks today at a show and they all pointed straight up in the air almost to the point that I couldn't get them corrected anymore so there is no turning back now.

You just had to be left handed too, I was just thinking of all the Winchester Ranger I would have traded you. I need another holster like I need a hole in the head. Anyways sorry for the derail but you got a free bump!

You just had to be left handed too, I was just thinking of all the Winchester Ranger I would have traded you. I need another holster like I need a hole in the head. Anyways sorry for the derail but you got a free bump!

You should get this holster so if ya injure your right hand, you got bases covered for carry :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom