Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 700

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1600

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: looking to get rid of my Remington 700, preferably trade. Will take cash for right price.

Remington 700 w heavy free float barrel length 26 3/4 in (including muzzle brake)
KRG Bravo Chassis

Harris Bipod and QD (best bipod you’ll ever own change my mind)
Sightron S-TAC (Entry Level glass that performs very well)
Believe to be aftermarket trigger and tuning but is the best trigger I’ve ever used. (Bought from a gentleman who shoots competitions and I didn’t get ALL specs)
Will throw in a few magpul 10 round mags!!

I have put less than 20 rounds through it and the prior owner treated it like a queen only using it for competitions and light range use.

Looking to trade for: revolvers in .357/.38 Spl, Waterfowl shotguns, Small PCC’s/ PDW’s, motorcycle, US military surplus style weapons, smaller high caliber bolt actions optimized for hunting, tools, recreational vehicles, hunting gear/ equipment, trailers.

We can do trade+cash depending on what it is. This thing is an absolute shooter and was my dream rifle but I just don’t really have the time or location to really stretch its legs so it’s just been sitting in the safe.

Don’t be scared to negotiate I won’t be offended

Pictures:
IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0841.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom