Item Name: FS/FT Remington RP9

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo, knives or optics

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok I’ve got a Remington RP9. Only had two mags through it. Have the box and mags. Shoots great, but wait… there’s more. The dang thing has an issue. The trigger will only reset if you hit the magazine. Only problem I had with it. Came straight from the factory with a defect. I’m sure someone could fix it if they knew what they were doing. I actually called Remington and they said send it back. Well, I work too much and don’t have the time. Soooo it’s set in my safe for a few years. Tired of looking at it. Let me know what you have. Not going to travel far. Not going to ship. And please don’t try to lowball me. For craps sake I’m kinda giving it away and at least I was honest!! It’s 0340 in the morning so I’m not gonna get my lazy butt outta bed to take a pic. Shoot me your number and I’ll take one tomorrow.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom