Sale Price: 775 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Read Description

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: BACK UP!!
*Fortune Son starts playing*
GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAMM!!!
I have a XM177e2 or Car15 or GAU-5 clone/build. She’ll keep rocking from Da Nang to the DMZ… pin and welded, w faux moderator, skinny car15 handguards, bushmaster carry handle upper receiver, w tear drop forward assist, brass deflector, PSA barrel 11.5 (pin and welded) rifle, sitting on a PSA stealth lower w car15 stock and a1 pistols grip, Brownells retro scope w original box. comes with 2 new production 20rd mags and then a 4 vietnam era 20rd mags w original mag pouch too. Pin and weld job was done by Oakridge in warner robins and they did an immaculate job!
(Cat not included)

Right now I’m just “Testing the waters…”
Curious to see what’s out there to trade. Will leave my trade interests below. BUT IF someone is dead set on buying I’ll sell everything for 775 OBO. PM Questions and offers. Willing to travel a little for the right deal.

Top of my list trade interests; Vz. 61 Skorpion (.32acp)
Classic Ak (wood or dong, pls no junk)
Daewoo DP51 (+cash to even the deal)
Handguns/Pistols, (Italian Beretta, German/West German Sigs, HKs, Austrian Glocks. etc.)
That’s all I can think of right now, send whatever you got willing to trade, never know what might catch my eye!
But pls no hunting rifles, hunting shotguns, bows, no other ar15s either, no .45acp

Thanks ODT and have a good week!
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

Pictures:
67B1C242-9C83-450D-9F51-925337E706A1.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom