• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Retro Style AR-15 Upper 5.56/223 20inch heavy barrel

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Retro Style AR-15 Upper 5.56/223 20inch heavy barrel

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 250 with bolt carrier group, 200 without BCG
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 300

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have one of these for sale. I have fired about 300 rounds with it. It works great, I just lost interest in it. These are sold at Midsouth Shooters Supply and their website probably has answers to most questions. They are also available directly from Del-Ton and can be seen on their web site.

This upper is accurate enough -about 1.5 moa with good ammo- for hunting, plinking, shooting gongs. It’s easy enough to keep five shots on a 5 inch paper plate at 100 yards.

I should emphasize: it is used, not new, in good condition. It has a few scuffs from disassembling and reassembling, after starting to change the hand guard to a free-floating unit. I later changed my mind, and decided not to change the hand guard. All the parts on the gun were originally assembled at the Del-Ton factory, including the bolt carrier assembly.

Private Message me with a phone number, and I will call you back or text you.

Below is a link to some photos of the actual upper. Upper must be picked up in Newnan,GA 30265.

91F7D3DC-985D-456C-ABE0-C4004F7AC2B9.jpeg

Pictures:
ZTeKTV7LRWu2Gcdw6

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom