Item Name: FS/FT River Property

Zip Code: 30773

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150,000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gun Collection

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Closing Attorney

Item Description: I have 10 acres for sale on The Oostanaula River in Gordon County. 360+ feet of frontage with small primitive cabin. Some of the property is being leased to a cattle farmer for $100.00 per month but with easy access to the river. Best kept fishing secret in Ga. Huge Cats, Striper, and Sturgeon. Very private! $150,000.00 or
will trade for all or part for gun collection. Will also owner finance with 25% down @ 4%. Collection can be everything from .22 to class III and 19th century. Would like ultra military weapons.I.E. MG42 etc.

Property can be viewed from Google earth @ 2527 River Bend rd. Plainville Ga. 30733
Taxes are $100.00 a year as it has a farm covenant with the state of Ga. If you would like to go to the property please call me first. Jeff Yates 770-642-7757

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom