Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger 10/22 OEM wood stock

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $15
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 32 or Glock 33 magazine (no other mags and only Gen 3). Or .357 SIG ammo

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition. I estimate 8-10 years old. I found this hidden and forgotten in my closet.

It appears that I made minor mod's to make the barrel free-floating. Aluminum bushing embedded above mounting screw hole. Minor sanding for clearance around barrel. I don't recall if I shortened this to eliminate the barrel ring, or if it came this way. I replaced this stock with a synthetic Hogue after doing those modifications.

I listed the items I am willing to trade for. I am not interested in any other trades at all.

Pictures:
dsc00499-jpg.1455571

dsc00500-jpg.1455572

dsc00501-jpg.1455574

dsc00502-jpg.1455575

dsc00504-jpg.1455577

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello, has the butt of the stock been cut off ? Also, do you think there is enough wood left in the barrel channel to fit a sporter contour barrel maybe like a Green Mountain Heavy Taper ? Thanks.

Hello, has the butt of the stock been cut off ? Also, do you think there is enough wood left in the barrel channel to fit a sported contour barrel maybe like a Green Mountain Heavy Taper ? Thanks.

I don't believe the butt has been cut. It has been in my closet for a long time and I forgot what transpired way back then. Sorry - I have no idea what other barrels it will fit. It appears that I just removed a little wood to keep it from touching the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom