• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger LCR 22lr

ksmbutt

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-lcr-22lr.1576344/
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger LCR 22lr

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 with a LITTLE flex if local
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Really looking to sell, but will entertain trade offers. Interested in Browning 1911 22 compacts

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Let me see your DL or GWL/CCL. WIll also message you details regarding the sale so we both cover our asses

Item Description: Ruger LCR 22lr
I'm the first owner. It comes with original box and lock (not pictured). It didn't come with the zippered case, or even an instruction manual for some reason.

It's a great gun, but this is a little too utilitarian for me. Close to 200 rounds through this. Seems to shoot a little low? Maybe my sight picture is bad, who knows. It does have factory painted sights.

Pros
-eight shot
-DAO
-Probably the best rimfire DA pull I've ever felt, although I don't have much to compare to
-clipdraw (the gun isn't drilled and tapped, the clip is held on with adhesive tape)
-This thing weighs like nothing. It's really light and feels good in the hands.

some cons:
-has a ding on rear sight
-Unless you've been shooting DA for a long time, getting good with this gun will take practice. IMO DA revolvers are for experts (not me, I suck).
-gun sits high on hands (not really a con, but some might like it, some might not.)

Pictures:
photo-dec-17-1-35-03-am-jpg.1428286

photo-dec-17-1-35-13-am-jpg.1428287

photo-dec-17-1-35-29-am-jpg.1428288

photo-dec-17-1-35-48-am-jpg.1428289

Back
Top Bottom