Item Gone: FS/FT S&W .32 Safety Hammerless, 3rd Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
84   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT S&W .32 Safety Hammerless (3rd Model)

Zip Code: 31313

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250 - Just to recoup what I have into it
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Caliber: .32 S&W (Short)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sell or Trade my Little Top Break S&W
Also known as a "Lemon Squeezer"

I Just have the trading bug is all and since I recently picked up the same in the .38 S&W caliber, I decided to let this one go.

It is completely working as it should and will come with the 5 rounds I have left for it. It was not always this way. When I received it, it worked but not the Auto Ejector and it was not looking so good. Actually, it was looking a little rough. It is from the 1920's after all.

I took it as a little project. The bore is good with good rifling. The exterior has been coated with DuraBlue (Blue/Black) to prevent it from rusting away and protect it from the elements. It has been saved to bring enjoyment to someone else. INFO - There is a star after the SN on the butt denoting that it has been sent back to S&W for a repair of some sort in it's lifetime. I don't know the details on that.

The good - All SN's match to include the original Hard Rubber grip panels that will accompany it, and it works. Timing and lockup are good. It has a new firing pin spring, and the white grips that you see pictured. The internals have all been cleaned with fresh lube during assembly. This old gal is once again a well oiled machine ready to perform as it did in the 1920's

Trade interests - Really just looking for a dependable .22 that may granddaughter can shoot with me.

-> Ruger 10/22
-> Marlin 60 or 795
-> Remington Nylon 66
-> Marlin 39A
-> M&P 15-22
-> Maybe an 22 handgun

You get the picture

Pictures:
1-jpg.1287513

2-jpg.1287514

3-jpg.1287519

4-jpg.1287521

5-jpg.1287522

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom