Item Name: FS/FT Saiga complete parts kit $325

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 325
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See. Below

Caliber: 5.45x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .... My loss is your gain. This builders kit includes a complete saiga rifle you just have to put it together. I just dont have the time to put it together.... A 10 week old baby requires a lot of time lol. Only trades would be an m and d p shield in 9mm+ 2 boxes of ammo , bodyguard in 380 +$75, pt111 g2 plus $100 . I try to give realistic prices..... 2 magpul handguards, magpul pistol grip, magpul buttstock,3 tapco mags ... If you were to buy and build it would 850+++

Pictures:
img_5687-jpg.1671237

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: .... My loss is your gain. This builders kit includes a complete saiga rifle you just have to put it together. I just dont have the time to put it together.... A 10 week old baby requires a lot of time lol. Only trades would be an m and d p shield in 9mm+ 2 boxes of ammo , bodyguard in 380 +$75, pt111 g2 plus $100 . I try to give realistic prices..... 2 magpul handguards, magpul pistol grip, magpul buttstock,3 tapco mags ... If you were to buy and build it would 850+++

Pictures:
img_5687-jpg.1671237

Pictures:
img_5687-jpg.1671237

Good morning
I noticed your saiga Parts kit for sale. I am very interested in purchasing it, but I do have several questions though. Do you have a muzzle brake and or some of the original unconverted Saiga Parts with it, along with the Barrel Pins etc. Please let me know if this Kit is still for sale and if not let me know if the People in front of me to buy it , drop out from the sale. I am located in Bonaire and can meet you to purchase in several Places for your convenience Today.
Thank you
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom