• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT Savage 93R17 laminate HB w/ Leupold Vari XII sell or trade for 22wmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawjadawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Savage 93R17 laminate HB w/ Leupold Vari XII

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 17 hmr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I live in Atlanta, but will be in Laurens Co. this weekend(3/15-17). This is a really nice condition Savage 93R17 with accutrigger, laminate stock, and heavy target barrel. The stock has a couple of safe marks from moving in and around of the tight quarters of the safe - nothing noticeable just trying to offer full disclosure. These rifles are all known for their tack driving ability. Fun to shoot without breaking the bank. The scope you see is a Leupold Vari XII 3x9 that comes with Leupold's unconditional lifetime guarantee. I can't remember the type of rings, but its a 17hmr so recoil didn't necessitate a $150 dollar set. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive, either. I want to remember buying Leupold rings, but can't say for sure. It's also not sighted in because I stupidly removed it for a reason I can't remember. The bipod pictured does not come with the gun, but can be purchased for an additional $35 - or you can buy the same one yourself at Walmart for $25.

Rifle and scope is $450. Pictured bipod is NOT available. Sorry. Rifle alone is best offer, but don't mistake that to mean this is an auction for the rifle and scope - that's $450 firm. You'll be hard pressed to find a better looking rig. I will also trade for a 22 magnum, preferably Savage with accutrigger, same as mine.

I live in Morningside near Emory, work in Doraville. This is for sale to any Georgia resident who is legally eligible to own a firearm.

Pictures:
1361210507_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom