• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Seecamp .32 Milford CT w/box

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-seecamp-32-milford-ct-w-box.1535258/
Item Name: FS/FT Seecamp .32 acp Milford CT w/box

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $540

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $560

Caliber: .32 acp[

Willing to Ship: Yes on your dime

Bill of Sale Required?: Not necessary but must be at least 21 years old and a GEORGIA resident with valid driver's license. A peak at a carry permit would be nice.

Item Description: Here is the collectable MILFORD CT. hand made Seecamp in .32 caliber. This is from the early days when people waited 6 months to a year for their gun to be handmade by Larry Seecamp and a handful of gunsmiths. As you can see it is in incredible condition with the original box in excellent condition and some Seecamp docs. There is 1 original Seecamp magazine. One of the finest condition Milford Seecamps you will see.

To be honest, if you don't care about having the handmade collectable MILFORD CT model from long ago and in excellent condition, you can find the mass produced Southwick models for a little less money. The Milford CT. models have sort of a "cult following" of collectors around the country.

For those that aren't familiar with these great little "mouse guns", the slide is barely 4" long and only 4" tall from the bottom of the grip to the top of the slide. Its smaller than a Ruger LCP and I will post a picture side by side for comparison. Perfect carry piece but also a nice collectable.

Pictures:
img_2207-jpg.1361752

img_2208-jpg.1361753

img_2209-jpg.1361754

img_2210-jpg.1361755

img_2211-jpg.1361756

Hey Tommy hope all has been well. After talking to you in great depth about these fine, handmade pieces I’ve never been so tempted to “join the cult” and this looks to be a beautiful start. No sights? Just a point and shoot pocket pistol... That would sit in the safe. But very cool and nice looking... I’m tempted Tommy, I’m tempted!

Yeah these are expected to be pocket carry so no sites to snag on a draw. The concept was also because they are expected this be used for fairly close range defense so no sites needed. I'm pretty good hitting targets at 15 feet without needing a site to look at to figure out where I'm shooting. :cool:

Let me inow
They sure are cool looking, and the history behind them is cool as well. Kind of got my eyes/mind set on another Snake... lets see what happens.

Let me know when you are ready for one of these. I have a collection of them. I followed your lead and got me a snub Python LNIB. The snake could eat this little guy as a snack!

Back
Top Bottom