• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig P220 Stainless Elite Carry new in box extra mags and grips

Ranger Todd

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...arry-new-in-box-extra-mags-and-grips.1465617/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P220 Stainless Elite Carry new in box extra mags and grips

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1250.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: make offer

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: this is a mint in box stainless elite carry pistol. box docs paperwork extra mags and sig aluminum grips.simply the nicest sig pistol i have ever owned. the trigger and the feel of this gun in the hand is like no other. these are the best shooting pistols there are. they just don't come any better. pistol has been shot maybe a mag.installed the best sight i could find for pistol has the best sight picture to me there is i have pictures. Trijicon T-H3-13 the rear is u shaped like the Vickers picks up front sight great.has short reset in pistol.and has had polished trigger job and solid chrome guide rod trigger is as smooth as any trigger i have ever felt.it doesn't get any better.clearest gun inside and out you will ever see.i have owned a few of these stainless pistols this one the grips are dated and numbered to the gun. i don't know if that's because this is the German gun or not but the other ones the grips were not carved 220 and they were not dated or numbered to gun.maybe some of you have. this is the first time i have seen this.

Pictures:
file-1-56-jpeg.1193590

file-18-5-jpeg.1193593

file-19-2-jpeg.1193594

file-17-7-jpeg.1193595

file-61-jpeg.1193600

Back
Top Bottom