Item Description: **Sale Pending**

Single Action Only
Thumb Safety
Flat Trigger
Night sights
G10 Medallion Grips
Alloy Frame
2x 15 round mags

I love this thing. I’ve shot it quite a bit. Never had a malfunction. Regularly maintained. The trigger is crisp with a short reset. Recoil feels comfortable. Just a joy to shoot. I feel like I’m cheating with it on the range.

It’s got a fair amount of cosmetic wear from holster training, but if you’re looking for a reliable full-sized pistol, then this is it.

Consolidating my carry platform and want to sell or trade it. Will meet GA residents half way, but if you don’t have a CCW you’ll need to come to my job in Midtown to run a bg check.

Pictures:
IMG_1539.jpeg
IMG_1540.jpeg
IMG_1541.jpeg
IMG_1542.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpeg
    IMG_2088.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2087.jpeg
    IMG_2087.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 6
**Sale Pending**

Single Action Only
Thumb Safety
Flat Trigger
Night sights
G10 Medallion Grips
Alloy Frame
2x 15 round mags

I love this thing. I’ve shot it quite a bit. Never had a malfunction. Regularly maintained. The trigger is crisp with a short reset. Recoil feels comfortable. Just a joy to shoot. I feel like I’m cheating with it on the range.

It’s got a fair amount of cosmetic wear from holster training, but if you’re looking for a reliable full-sized pistol, then this is it.

Consolidating my carry platform and want to sell or trade it. Will meet GA residents half way, but if you don’t have a CCW you’ll need to come to my job in Midtown to run a bg check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom