Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other pistols, please read description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good afternoon ODT!
I got an Sig P239. Early and now discontinued, the Sig P239 has the manual of arms like other full metal Sigs however features a it’s single stack 8+1 magazine for concealment. This one has a Decocker and stock trigger. No DAK trigger/hammer. Plus! It’s Two-tone stainless steel and black which you don’t usually see. This comes with one mag, Hogue grips (OG Sig grips can be found on Ebay) and it has night sights that’s are dim but work with encouragement. I might also have a cheap Kydex holster and extra mag I could throw in if I can find it.

Only reason why I’m selling is of course the holidays approaching and as the new year comes I’m thinning the herd and I’m considering studying abroad next year. I’ll sell for cash or trade for something I’ll shoot and carry more. I simply don’t carry her as much as I used to anymore and I forgot to mention how accurate this little pistol is, some of my best groups have been shot with her! Hope she finds a good home!

Mainly Looking to sell for 500 cash Or Best Offer!
Or Trade for other pistols such as…
Ideally I’d like to upgrade to a Sig 229 or 228
Austrian Glocks in 9mm (please no single stacks)
Sig P230 or P232 preferably in black and German.
I like Beretta’s made in Italy or a Tomcat
CZ’s too! Preferably CZ75 B Omega

PM questions and offers
Thanks ODT and Happy Holidays!

Pictures:
1EE79442-E8F4-4FFD-B09C-5E7110ADD56B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom