Default rank 5000+ posts
Purveyor of Antique Firearms
98   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Spikes Calico Jack Lower W/ Elf-Ass

Zip Code: 30666

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $220
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PSA No Step on Snek Lower, or a Taurus Tactical OSS 24/7

Caliber: MULTI

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased this lower a couple weeks ago because I couldn't find a "No Step on Snek" lower. Found one today so the pirate has gotta sail away.

This is NOT a factory color fill. The internals are from an unbranded parts kit. H2 pistol buffer and spring, unbranded buffer tube. Magpul B.A.D. Lever, And perhaps the coolest feature of all, the Elftmann Tactical - Ambidextrous Speed Safety also known as ELF-ASS

I wasn't sure about the ELF-ASS at first. But now I love It. It took me about 20 minutes of thumbing the ELF-ASS to get used to the notion. Its intuitive really. I have trouble explaining it. If you are not sure you will like the ELF-ASS, I encourage you to experiment with one. Its lots of fun. And for those of y'all that can't handle the ELF-ASS, I do have a regular safety selector I can include.

I will also throw a box of 50rds of Georgia Arms Brass case 55gr FMJ and the polymer 2Amend 30rd magazine pictured.

Cash Price is as firm as my belief that the NFA is a violation of the second amendment.
Pictures:
0711192137b_hdr-1-jpg.2194165

0711192136c_hdr-1-jpg.2194166

0711191750a_hdr-jpg.2194167

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom