Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Jack of all trades
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ***SUPER Sexy*** CZ Bren 2MS SBR

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2300 for Bren, $3600 as seen in photo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Bushmaster ACR (5.56)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Safe queen for sale or trade! Optics, flashlight will not be included unless ridiculously in my favor. If you have never fired a Bren before, it is one of the greatest 5.56 weapons I have ever shot. Honestly one of my favorites. Only reason I am getting rid of it is because I have a very specific collection of “call of duty” firearms and this one unfortunately doesn’t fit the bill. So, I am looking for an ACR.

This may be one of your last chances to get a CZ Bren as CZ is no longer importing them, and has move US development/manufacturing to Colt. I enjoy shooting this firearm more than any other 5.56 platform I have shot. INCLUDING the ACR I am wanting in trade.

This is a CZ Bren 2MS SBR with only 30 rounds through it. 11” barrel. Has the Czech Bren stock, not the US made “DMR” stock. Hard to find. Will include 4 CZ magazines with it. Because it’s an SBR, there are several options:

1) I remove from the registry and sell as a pistol
2) I sell as an SBR and I put you on my trust so you can take it same day. We will fill out a Form 4 together. When the stamp comes in, I give you the stamp and I remove you from my trust.
3) Operate as normal: keep the firearm at an FFL/SOT while you wait in paperwork to come back (about 6-8 month wait time)

Pictures:
6DE34C7A-592C-4864-B5C3-9431604E983E.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom