Item Name: FS/FT Taurus 357 Snub $250

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 250

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a broken snub nose 357.

I have had a few messages, but I have been on vacation, so sorry about the lack of replies. I have had several offers for around $200, so if anyone can beat that, it's yours. Looking for $250 firm. Thanks!

I have put maybe 200 rounds through it and carried it during the summer months. Was shooting it one day and suddenly there were no primer strikes. did the pencil test and, looking at it from the side, you can see that the firing pin does not poke into the cylinder to hit the primer. Could be a broken firing pin, could be something with the transfer bar safety. I don't know. Some people dont mind playing the warranty game, but I do. I dont want to go through the hassle to send it back.

willing to trade it in towards a ruger 357, cz p07, mp45 or mp45c with safety. Let me know if youre interested or what you have. I didnt dislike the revolver, but im moving on...

I have a carry license, and would like for you to have one, too.

-Splintalol

Pictures:
dsc_0216-jpg.921801

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Although I am not interested in your revolver... i just wanted to give you a free bump for your honesty. I believe that just being honest is greatly appreciated by the ODT community.

I was sold a different Taurus revolver by a different member and was not informed about it's non functioning firing pin/transfer bar, etc..
It's at Taurus now getting repaired.. but I wouldn't have purchased it for the price that I did, if full disclosure of it's condition was revealed.

Again, I just wanted to thank you for being a stand up member, and letting everyone know what they're buying.

GLWS and stay safe~

Although I am not interested in your revolver... i just wanted to give you a free bump for your honesty. I believe that just being honest is greatly appreciated by the ODT community.

I was sold a different Taurus revolver by a different member and was not informed about it's non functioning firing pin/transfer bar, etc..
It's at Taurus now getting repaired.. but I wouldn't have purchased it for the price that I did, if full disclosure of it's condition was revealed.

Again, I just wanted to thank you for being a stand up member, and letting everyone know what they're buying.

GLWS and stay safe~
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't see a reason to aggravate anyone with a less than appropriate description. You should have seen my craigslist ad when i put up my well-worn motorcycle for sale. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom