FS/FT The most tactical, custom, super Dianne Feinstein ultra concealment lc9 holster

Bobo-had

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   3
Reaction score
Item Name: The most tactical, custom, super Dianne Feinstein ultra concealment lc9 holster

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 300

Trade Value or Items Looking For: A Saiga 12, FULLY CONVERTED STRAIGHT UP TRADE

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -This is almost highly illegal, I will need your mothers maiden name, and any one of your neighbors address, and SSN

Item Description: HEY YOU! Trying to carry, be stealthy and tactical, and have a leather holster? Well guess what? DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE FOR YOU TODAY. I have the only holster like this of its kind, and all the libs in Washington are tryin to ban this assault style holster. Made out of a chocolate milk cow named Biden, this holster will have a scruffy bad guy thinking you're about to cough up some dough, and BOOM! All he gets is $0.36 worth of pure hollow point lovin'. Only available for an lc9. Remember, "you'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it". This is one of those items. Get it before it goes the way of the $1000 wasr. Serious inquiries only, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Pictures:
1370300517_0.jpg

1370300517_1.jpg

1370300517_2.jpg

1370300517_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
FYI, pretty sure this is applicable to yours.
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/identification-of-nfa-firearms.html#wallet-holster
Wallet Holsters

Notice: All “Any Other Weapons” have a mandatory tax of $200.00 for making. Transfer of an “Any Other Weapons” is an additional $5.00.

Classification
Any Other Weapon with firearm
Distinctive Characteristics
Holster has hole to fire weapon

Rate of Transfer Tax
$5.00 with firearm; no tax without firearm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm assuming that you can customize to any pistol?...LOL

I'm a master amateur gunsmith with little to no experience, but my prices are very fair! I can turn a nerf gun into a military grade lead sprayer in about 5 minutes. Can't seem to get my new lc9 apart though...

Back
Top Bottom