• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Toros Copolla T4 (Benelli M4 clone) with installed 7 round tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

shells

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Selling or trading my Toros Copolla T4 - a clone of the Benelli M4. I've fired less than 100 rounds through it. This is an incredibly fun gun that I just didn't end up having much opportunity to use. It has been upgraded with a US-made 7-round magazine tube, along with US-made handguard and follower for 922r compliance.

Will entertain reasonable purchase or trade offers. For trades, I'm most interested in pistols. Bonus points for HK polymer guns or unusual / weird guns. But send me a PM in any case. I'm in the Kennesaw / Marietta area, and can meet you almost any time and any place, as long as it isn't more than ~an hour away from me.

Comes with all the original parts, including three choke tubes and replacement o-rings for the piston seals. In addition to the magazine tube upgrade, I went ahead and replaced parts that on some batches of these guns had QC issues, including the bolt carrier and pistons. I also upgraded the front sight retaining nut with one from Blitzkrieg Components.

Attachments

• rsz_1pxl_20231209_163048134.jpg
    rsz_1pxl_20231209_163048134.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom