• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Toros Copolla T4 (Benelli M4 clone) with installed 7 round tube

shells

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Toros Copolla T4 (Benelli M4 clone) with installed 7 round tube

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Anything, but especially handguns

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling or trading my Toros Copolla T4 - a clone of the Benelli M4. I've fired less than 100 rounds through it. This is an incredibly fun gun that I just didn't end up having much opportunity to use. It has been upgraded with a US-made 7-round magazine tube, along with US-made handguard and follower for 922r compliance.

Will entertain reasonable purchase or trade offers. For trades, I'm most interested in pistols. Bonus points for HK polymer guns or unusual / weird guns. But send me a PM in any case. I'm in the Kennesaw / Marietta area, and can meet you almost any time and any place, as long as it isn't more than ~an hour away from me.

Comes with all the original parts, including three choke tubes and replacement o-rings for the piston seals. In addition to the magazine tube upgrade, I went ahead and replaced parts that on some batches of these guns had QC issues, including the bolt carrier and pistons. I also upgraded the front sight retaining nut with one from Blitzkrieg Components.

Pictures:
rsz_1pxl_20231209_163048134.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom