Item Name: FS/FT .22/.22 Magnum revolver LNIB

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $150

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Original owner. Has been fired - less than 25 rounds through.. Recently purchased a Single Six and now have no need for this.. $150 for the Heritage. Pretty open on trades but no shotguns, ammo or assembled AR's. Interested in a Savage or equivalent .22/20 gauge or .22/.410 over-under in good condition in trade and cash added. What do you have to trade? LMK. Thanks in advance and I will reply to any offers made with a yes or no, thank you. I'm located in Snellville Georgia.

Pictures:
20240405_231644.jpg
20240405_231451.jpg
20240405_231528.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Heritage is basic, simple gun, cheaply made, the DB is more refined, easier to load, better design with swing out cylinder. If your wife is just an occasional shooter, less than 500 rounds per year, the Heritage will be fine. The Heritage is classic single action, DB is SA/DA.

Heritage is a 6 shooter, the Diamondback is 9.

I own both. I have a set of Cocobolo grips for the Heritage I would sell for $25/shipped.

Heritage is basic, simple gun, cheaply made, the DB is more refined, easier to load, better design with swing out cylinder. If your wife is just an occasional shooter, less than 500 rounds per year, the Heritage will be fine. The Heritage is classic single action, DB is SA/DA.

Heritage is a 6 shooter, the Diamondback is 9.

I own both. I have a set of Cocobolo grips for the Heritage I would sell for $25/shipped.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom