Item Gone: FS/FT *Updated trades added*Ruger M77 Hawkeye Stainless .300 WinMag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Grover

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *Updated trades added*Ruger M77 Hawkeye Stainless .300 WinMag

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1250

Caliber: 300_wm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Final stage of safe clean out. Eliminating calibers that I only have 1 of. I traded for this last year on an impulse, and haven't shot it once. Big fan of the Ruger M77 series, but I don't need just 1 .300 caliber rifle. The coating on the stainless is in good shape, with only minor marks from going in and out of the safe. I have around 20 rounds of loose ammo to go with it. Comes with the sling, ammo band, and scope. I can probably throw in a cheap soft rifle case as well. Scope is a Sightron Sll Big Sky 4-16X42mm scope. I work evenings but can make arrangements for meets in the evenings with my son who is also CCW legal. I will not consider dealing with anyone who does not possess a CCW, so please don't respond if you don't have it.

Im in the market for a riding mower to replace my 12 year old one that went out last week. So, would consider a partial/straight trade for a good rider also.... Or a decent AR10 in .308.

Will consider trades./partial firearm trades, but I don't have anything in mind. Serious replies only please. Thanks. Located in Butts County (City of Jackson), all meets will be conducted in public at a local truck stop or Sheriff dept

Pictures:
received_397051545651645.jpeg
received_681190352976037.jpeg
received_998041411083257.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom