Item Gone: FS/FT Very Good Condition Ruger Mk. III 22/45 with lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nttysqrrl1

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Very Good Condition Ruger Mk. III 22/45 with lots of extras

Zip Code: 30291

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Any size .38 Special revolver, prefer J or K frames.

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This pistol shows very minimal signs of use. A few exterior marks from holstering and handling, nothing that would indicate abuse or anything other than regular use, can provide as many pics as you'd like if the handling marks but there's not much there to show.

My history with the pistol has been the last year and a half of carrying it in the woods for snakes and for mercy shots on hogs and deer while hunting. Maybe a few mags put through it, and carried for roughly a couple of weeks total, always meticulously cleaned during and after.

Pistol will come with very nice polymer OWB holster (can't remember manufacturer) and the 1 magazine that came with the gun + 4 mags I purchased.

Its priced to sell but I'm in no hurry so lowballers will not be replied to. Will add 100 rounds of CCI LRN and leave the CCI 36 grain plated HP loaded in the mags to anyone willing to meet on my side of town.

Pictures:
16402661174007541669489944393211.jpg
16402662115242789841170754530604.jpg
16402662922601124487759581177750.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This pistol shows very minimal signs of use. A few exterior marks from holstering and handling, nothing that would indicate abuse or anything other than regular use, can provide as many pics as you'd like if the handling marks but there's not much there to show.

My history with the pistol has been the last year and a half of carrying it in the woods for snakes and for mercy shots on hogs and deer while hunting. Maybe a few mags put through it, and carried for roughly a couple of weeks total, always meticulously cleaned during and after.

Pistol will come with very nice polymer OWB holster (can't remember manufacturer) and the 1 magazine that came with the gun + 4 mags I purchased.

Its priced to sell but I'm in no hurry so lowballers will not be replied to. Will add 100 rounds of CCI LRN and leave the CCI 36 grain plated HP loaded in the mags to anyone willing to meet on my side of town.

I'm interested in purchasing this from you. I don't know much about the mkiii models. The one question that I have that I can't tell from the pictures is, does the top of the receiver have screw holes in it to allow for the mounting of a picatinny rail or an optic mount for a red dot or a scope? It's a great looking piece, but I'd definitely like the option of being able to mount an optic of some kind to it without having to do too much to it. I'd be coming from Stone Mountain, and could meet some time this week if it's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom