Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Winchester 1300 defender. 2.75 & 3"
Gun is in great shape. Barely shot.

Pictures:
winchester.jpg
winchester2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That is a helluva deal on the fastest pump action shotgun ever made! I have one myself, bought couple months ago in rougher shape and had to make some improvements. I had had one 5 years ago and sold/traded it away because I was stupid and figured I could get another. I could not find one that wasn't beat to hell or priced HIGHER than what I had sold mine for and I couldn't bring myself to spend more than that. Your 1300 Defender is in fantastic shape and the price is awesome. If you were closer to Atlanta, I'd scoop it up. You even have the clip on site on the front bead. My setup is going to be the same, I tried one of those HiViz H3 Tritium CompSights, but it is darker than regular fiber clipon. I can shoot out the center of a target at 35 yards with rifled slugs. I like to upgrade to the shorter Hogue stock and foregrip setup for faster shouldering (for me). They don't make them like this anymore. Simple to operate, great safety location, easy teardown, tough, easy to clean, still upgrades available, fast as hell, accurate to boot. AND made in the USA. Not like the Turkish stuff nowadays. If you've ever handled and shot one, you'll never be satisfied with a Mossy or Rem again.

Here's mine. Still need to get that fiber sight.
20240330_151912.jpg

He

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom