• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT WOW! >>JORGENSEN and IRWIN Wood-Working CLAMPS<< OBSCENE PRICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willhangfire

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT WOW! ***JORGENSEN and IRWIN Wood-Working CLAMPS - OBSCENE PRICE!!

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75 SOLD Pending Meet! Thanks for looking
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Equitable value. .223, 45ACP, 9mm, 44 mag, 38 spl, .357 mag, .380,ammo, accessories

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you are into wood-working or cabinet making these are the CLAMPS you need!

All in Good to Very Good USED Working condition:
(2 ea.) Jorgensen USA Wood Clamps, 6” Jaw Depth x 4” Opening
(12 ea.) IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps 6”
(2 ea.) IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps 12”
(1 ea.) No Name Clamp 12”
Price is $75 for all items, no pick and choose please. I'm looking to sell all at one time. Oh yea, it includes large storage tub I have these stored in.

Any questions, criticisms, or insults please PM me. I can meet you anywhere near W. Smyrna, Mableton or Austell. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
jorgensen-and-irwin-wood-working-clamps-ii-jpg.3212346

jorgensen-and-irwin-wood-working-clamps-iii-jpg.3212347

jorgensen-and-irwin-wood-working-clamps-jpg.3212348

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I hear ya! I wish I was closer to somewhere else than here also. I just made arrangements to meet someone tomorrow for the clamps. I'll keep your message just in case the deal falls through. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom