• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Yerf Dog Off Road Go Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor0126

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-yerf-dog-off-road-go-kart.2008697/
Item Name: FS/FT Yerf Dog Off Road Go Kart

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $550

Caliber: 212cc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Yerf Dog 3203 off-road go kart with a Predator 212cc in good working condition. It runs and drives without a problem, but the drive belt is wearing out and will need to be replaced in the not too distant future. You can buy them for around $10 on Amazon or a pack of three for $20 and all it takes to swap it is taking one bolt off. But like I said, it does drive quite well as it is.
It can fit two college age guys in it relatively comfortably, and tops out at 37mph on flat ground. Its a ton of fun but I no longer have a place to keep it, otherwise I'd be keeping it, but that means it does need to go ASAP. I'm open to any trades a young outdoorsman and gun enthusiast might like. I'm in Lilburn and willing to travel up to half an hour to meet. If you have any questions or want more pictures, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Pictures:
img_0708-jpg.2068404

img_0866-jpg.2068413

img_0870-jpg.2068414

img_0869-jpg.2068428

img_0868-jpg.2068429

I have the exact same model. With my 4 year old, my 2 year old and me the thing flies. Good on dirt, too. It is a very quality built frame. We've rammed quite a few things now with no frame damage. Also, I got mine here and paid significantly more. So good deal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom