• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Yugo M48 8MM Mauser with scout scope and 50 rounds of ammo on clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

3cclark

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Yugo M48 8MM Mauser with scout scope and 50 rounds of ammo on clips

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: SALE/Trade $375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Chinese milsurp SKS With spike or blade bayonet, and sling

Caliber: 8mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The gun on the right is the Yugo M48. It's in great condition.

Pictures:
20170317_182923-jpg.1111273

20170317_182807-jpg.1111275

fb_img_1448634505184-jpg.1111277

fb_img_1448634474421-jpg.1111281

fb_img_1448634484276-jpg.1111284

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
<----Fred say's:" grrrooovy!"
......And being the ever curious fido he is. He was wondering about the scope mount on this. He reckons it just fits in place of the rear sight.......... not drilled and tapped.
And then he keeps looking at my M21 SKS ....and me....... and the SKS....... and.....

<----Fred say's:" grrrooovy!"
......And being the ever curious fido he is. He was wondering about the scope mount on this. He reckons it just fits in place of the rear sight.......... not drilled and tapped.
And then he keeps looking at my M21 SKS ....and me....... and the SKS....... and.....
Yes it's a ATI scout scope You just mount on rear sight.

Ah, ok. I see how it mounts. Thanks!

I am definitely interested in the rifle, but I had not considered getting one with a scope. By the description it sounds like the scope is included and not just the mount. What scope is it?

Also, if I can I like to know some of the history of the rifles I own. What do you know about this one? Where did you get it from and how did it get here? Whose is the import mark? Are the parts matching? The finish is pretty shiny. Has it been refinished? Or is it just well oiled?

I am in Lawrenceville, so I am on the edge of seeing if we can set up a meet for me to see it. Answers to some of the questions above will help me decide. Thanks for your patience with my questions.

It's a ATI scope. It has the old Yugoslavia symbol on it. The Yugo M48 is a variant of the German K98. I got here on the site a couple of years ago. It's all matching.It's in pristine condition even though I did put some lemon oil on it for the pictures. The way things are going I might keep it. It's a great shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom