• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS G31 gen 3 and SW 5906

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-g31-gen-3-and-sw-5906.2116268/
Item Name: FS G31 gen 3 and SW 5906

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 375.00 each

Caliber: .357sig and 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello gents - I have a GOOD problem - I have too many pistols. In an effort to thin down the herd a bit I am going to let a few of them go. I am a hospice nurse - and as such I need to be available to my patients and families pretty much around the clock - because of this I need this sale to happen on or near the square in Newnan. Is this a pain in the ass? Yep. BUT - I am pricing these to make it worth your while to make the trip.

Old school Smith and Wesson 5906. In wonderful condition for a gun made a many years back. It currently wears hogue rubber grips - but the original factory grips come with it as well. I do NOT have the box or docs for this - sorry - that is how I got it. This thing shoots wonderfully. It comes with x2 factory 15 round mags ( I replaced the mag springs with Wolff +10% new springs as these were OLD and very worn) and also a Meggar 17 round magazine I ordered from CDNN a few months back. This gun shoots GREAT and has been 100% reliable with any ammo I have run through it. Maybe take a minute and check YouTube for some reviews of this gun - you will find out it is a TANK - heavy - so very minimal recoil - pretty much like shooting a .22 even with hot 9mm carry ammo. 375 picked up in Newnan.

Glock 31 .357 full size - in excellent condition with box (no docs though - sorry - that is how I got it), x2 factory 15 round glock 22 mags (I know - but they work great and that is how I got it). I tested them and they work great so I saw no need to change them out. It has a tritium front sight and a blacked out rear. It also has a grip force beaver tail on it (comes off if you don’t like it) as well as talon grip sand paper texture grip wrap (also peels off if you don’t like it). I am sure you will be sad to hear that I have NOT stippled, sanded, grinded or otherwise insulted this gun. It is factory stock. I was expecting this to be pretty snappy - but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it kicks about like a 9mm with carry ammo. Anyway - cool gun and I think it will serve you well. Also 375 bucks picked up in Newnan on or near the square.

GUARANTEE - with these and any other thing I buy, sell or trade on here. You get it - you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason at all - and you are welcome to shoot the gun all you want during that time. (You may NOT stipple, Dremel or otherwise deflower it though). If you are unhappy for any reason at all during that first week - you get ALL your money back - no questions asked.
Please have a look at my feedback and know that you and I are on the same team - lets both act like it.

I try to price things so where if it was me - I would snatch them up - saves us both some time.

So - if you would like either or both of these please let me know.

I am sorry - but I don’t need any lawn mowers, naked pictures of your ex-wife or even my ex-wife or whatever else. Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

Strength and Honor brothers.

PM or text to 678-850-0005
Jake

Pictures:
image-jpg.2428770

image-jpg.2428771

Back
Top Bottom