• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 17 Gen 4 with professionally done stippling, Dawson sights, APEX trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemaverick

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
258   0
Reaction score
View attachment 1149780 View attachment 1149781 View attachment 1149785 View attachment 1149787 View attachment 1149790 Item Name: FS Glock 17 Gen 4 with professionally done stippling, Dawson sights, APEX trigger

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Gen 4 Glock 17 with Dawson target rear and red fiber optic front, professionally done carry type stippling, undercut trigger guard and finger groove removal, and an APEX trigger that will probably be the best Glock trigger you have ever tried. The closest to a 1911 I have ever felt. Literally no takeup, crisp 2.5 pound break and the reset is so short you have to feel it to believe it........I would NOT recommend this for a carry trigger. I would recommend placing a standard gen 4 trigger and bar $15 or less, to use for carry and use the APEX for competition. This gun is easy to shoot much faster than any other Glock. Great feel, great sights, fantastic trigger, and comes with 3 factory G17 mags. Along with a great price, what more could you want in a Glock. This is what a Glock should feel like.........

Slide wear from holster is shown in photos, but round count is less than 500 rounds.

PM for fastest response. Please be able to legally purchase this firearm.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom