24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 19 Gen 4

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $525.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a Gen 4 Glock 19. This has been my carry for about 4 years and as such, it has some holster wear as shown in the pics. Note the wear on the barrel, it's barely broken in. I believe it has less than 500 rounds fired through it. The magwell is a blacklist industries and will stay with the gun. There is some corrosion built up on the screw holing the magwell in place and I don't plan to attempt to remove the screw or the corrosion. This one will come as is. Night sights are still glowy. Box, docs and three mags (one with a plus 2) will also come with.

For sale only, no trades please. I'm asking $525.00. $475.00 without magwell. Don't haggle with me and I'll throw in a box of rounds.

I work in and around Atlanta sometimes, and if I can make it work we can meet somewhere nearby. Otherwise, I'll need to meet near the North Cumming exits off of 400 or near Gainesville/Oakwood.

By contacting me, you are saying you are legal to own a weapon in the state of Georgia.

Pictures:
39288.jpeg
39290.jpeg
39289.jpeg
39292.jpeg
39291.jpeg
39287.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom