Georgia Item Gone: FS Glock 26/27 MDX Slide RMR Cut W/ I-Dot Tritium Sights Complete Minus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaka

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 26/27 MDX Slide RMR Cut W/ I-Dot Tritium Sights Complete Minus...

Zip Code: 31217

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a MDX slide for glock models 26/27 That has Ameriglo I-dot Night Sights!
Slide is complete MINUS barrel and Guide Rod!
sights still glow strong and are very nice!
slide has Rmr cut and has some very minor edgewear towards end of slide from being holstered.
I purchased this slide from a friend of mine and I know he has shot it quite a bit, I personally shot a magazine through it with his barrel on my gen3 g27 and it functioned PERFECTLY!
Only reason for selling is because I ended up getting a deal on a gen 5 26 and didn't like the red dot I purchased for it like I thought I would. Just trying to get my money back as it isn't doing me any good sitting in the safe!

Located in Macon off of hwy 57.
Price is firm at $150!
get yourself a nice machined slide with night sights for CHEAP!
NO TRADES!

Pictures:
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2660.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG
IMG_2663.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom