• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 34 Beauty and Beast

crubbidge

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-34-beauty-and-beast.1711931/
Item Name: FS Glock 34 Beauty and Beast

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 34 9mm semi-auto pistol, GEN 4 MOS - made in Austria - with Trijicon RMR Type 2, KKM / Marksman Match barrel and Taran Tactical upgrades. The RMR and KKM speak for themselves (the best). The Taran Tactical upgrades include: Grand Master Trigger Kit, fiber optic sights, full grip stippling, trigger guard under cut, flared mag well and stainless steel, flat wire, 13 lb. spring, guide rod.

Gun is in very good condition with just a slight hint of holster wear on the slide. Round count on the factory barrel is 1500 and 200 on the KKM barrel. RMR is three months old. No performance issues, period.

Pistol comes with 3 - 17 round factory magazines and 3 - 17 round Magpul magazines; also included is one Bladetech kydex belt holster and one Fobus OWB kydex paddle holster. Box with manual, etc and all original parts also included. MOS plates for other red dots (Doctor, C-More and Leupold) included too.

Accuracy at 48 yards rested, with steel case range ammo (Hornady 125 gr HAP) was 3 3/8ths inch; with Federal HST 124 gr hollow points groups have been in the 2 1/2" vicinity. With iron sights this pistol shoots groups similar to my CZ Custom Shadow Target 2. And too, the Glock is much lighter on the wallet and the hip.

The Trijicon (ruggedized miniaturized reflex) red dot sight (Type 2) cost $475 and is worth every penny. Look up the features on the web. I can hit a 2" circle at 10 yds, then an 8" target at 25 yds and finish with good, clean hits on a man sized silhouette at 50 yds, freehand, without effort; with or without glasses. I have two full sized polymer guns set up this way. Both are the most accurate, reliable pistols I've ever owned.

Great pistol. All round great. If need be I will consider selling without the KKM barrel and without the RMR. No Trade Offers though, please. Price - $1200

Pictures:
img_1148-jpg.1664814

img_1149-jpg.1664816

Back
Top Bottom