93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock Knives - Both Sold

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Folks, I've got a Glock FM 78 field knife and a FM 81 survival knife. The FM 81 is the top one and has the older circular Glock emblem, now discontinued. The FM 78 has no markings and is probably a milsurp unit. The FM 81 is in excellent shape and sharp as hell! The FM 78 shows some use but is as sharp as the other. Here's a link to Glock with more info. Asking $35 each face to face. If I ship to you I'll split the shipping. $40 for one knife, $75 for both. If I ship I'll accept USPS money orders or PayPal F&F. Face to face transactions will be cash of course. Thanks for looking.

Both knives Sold to knifestuff

Pictures:
100_4293.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
these knives are crazy awesome! I will easily pick Glock $35 knife over ANY $400 competitor. I mean freaking ANY. THE BEST. Same goes for their unbelievable trenching shovel!

73344FAB-702D-40BB-9B5E-6041EC9BBC58.jpeg

I love my Glock FM 81 knives. I primarily use them as throwing knives; they're the toughest ones I've ever had.

The handles may get scarred up from hitting each other or sometimes bouncing off the wood target and landing on gravel & rocks, but the blades have never chipped or cracked. The handles haven't cracked or come loose.

D2E22361-DC3D-49A4-8166-D81FD41881EC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom