Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS GQ Armory Paladin 300blk pistol

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2200.00

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a really nice 300blk pistol. It is essentially a honey badger that is more refined. Barrel is made by Q with a 1:5 twist. The pistol is able to swing open with a more traditional ar style internal, rather the spring buffer design of the honey badger. Very soft shooter. I did change out the safety for a black radian talon but also comes with the factory fortis safety. Also come with a Q thread protector. I will remove the brace for the sale but include it separately from the pistol (do as you wish). Around 400 flawless rounds through it. No box unfortunately but comes with a lancer mag. Quite a few great reviews out there on this pistol look them up if interested.

Looking to sell to consolidate some of the collection to pay for a new car. I also own an SBR honey badger so it is a duplicate more or less.

Optic and suppressor not included pictured for visual aid.

$2200 firm they go for $2750 plus tax new

Pictures:
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3430.jpeg
IMG_3429.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg
IMG_2556.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom