• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Hand made MILFORD CT Seecamp .32 LNIB with TWO MAGS

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ord-ct-seecamp-32-lnib-with-two-mags.1598618/
Item Name: FS Seecamp .32 LNIB with TWO MAGS and hand made in MILFORD CT

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only for now

Sale Price: $550

Caliber: .32 acp

Willing to Ship: Maybe but on your dime

Bill of Sale Required?: No but you must be at least 21 and I need to see a valid GA Driver's License and prefer to see a current carry permit. By discussing the purchase of this gun, you hereby swear you are legally allowed to own a gun and not a convicted felon.

Item Description: This is from my personal SEECAMP collection. If you are not a collector of the early model "hand made" Milford Ct Seecamps you may not need to read this ad because in all honesty you can get the new factory made Southwick models for less but they are not collectible like the Milford made models. Buyers back then custom ordered these and often waited up to 6-12 months to get their hand made Seecamp delivered. This a collectible piece. NOTE: The serial number has been altered in photos for security.

This stainless Seecamp is like new in the original factory box with 2 mags (only came with one from factory). Extra mages are generally $34-$50. The original box looks perfect and the gun, mag, manual and documents looks like the day they were made and I personally have never fired it. It's not for everybody but if you are as picky as me about condition and know about these Milford CT models that have a "cult following" then this is the one you want. If not, thank you for taking a look at my little beauty. It never hurts my feelings to mark them GONE and put them back in my buddy's vault.

Pictures:
img_2295-jpg.1463255

img_2296-jpg.1463256

img_2297-jpg.1463257

img_2298-jpg.1463258

img_2299-jpg.1463259

Back
Top Bottom