Item Name: Item Gone: FS Hellcat Pro bundle

Zip Code: 30056

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Simple BOS and Peak at CCWP

Item Description: Up for sale is my Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro with Streamlight TLR7 Sub and Vortex CCW Defender 3 MOA red dot and 4 Bros Black Multi can holster

The Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro OSP is perfect for concealed carry.
This 9mm handgun has a 3.7-inch barrel and comes with six 15-round magazines.
Finished in black, it features a serrated steel slide with an optic cut, a tritium front sight, a U-Notch Rear sight, and comes with a range bag.

It’s a fantastic EDC!

I have over $1150 in the set up.

$1000 FIRM

**By contacting me about the listed firearm (handgun, shotgun or rifle), you affirm that you are a GA resident, at least 21 years-of-age, legally eligible to purchase and or possess the aforementioned firearm ( handgun, shotgun or rifle ) in the state of Georgia and that aforementioned is for your personal use.**

***Due to recent dealings with member(s) who did not meet the legal requirements for a transfer of a firearm, I reserve the right to cancel any agreement if the aforementioned legal requirements are not met. All trades/sales will be agreed upon in PM only. (Once date, place and time have been agreed thru pm, I have no issue communicating through text messages.)***

Pictures:
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Trade interests for those asking would be …..

-Kahr K or Mk series in 9mm or .40 plus cash
-Beretta PX4 storm compact in .40 or 9mm
-EMP in .40 or 9mm plus cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom