• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS HK Oversized Rollers. - Both Sets SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marines Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK Oversized Rollers. - Both Sets SOLD!

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Folks, I sold my last roller-locked weapon probably 10 years ago and just found some parts that I'll never need. All prices include shipping with tracking. Insurance is up to the seller. If we meet for a face to face deal I'll subtract the appropriate amount for shipping. These will work on any HK roller-locked weapon (G3s, HK91, 93, and more, and CETMEs)

First is a set of plus .02 oversized rollers AFAIK they're new. $40 shipped.
Y8CJLB0.jpg

Second is a set of plus .04 oversized rollers. Once again, AFAIK they're new. $40 shipped.
f0jdFY5.jpg

Take both sets for $70 shipped. Cross-posted on other forums. I'll go by the time stamp of the earliest "I'll take it!" post.
First "I'll take it!" posted in the thread gets that particular item. I accept PayPal F&F or USPS money orders. Please ask questions or conduct negotiations via PMs here at the forums, and thanks for looking.

Both Sets Sold to I33571

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom