Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK P30L WICK STICK 9MM - 590.00

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 590.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello I have for sale a H&K P30L wick stick. Stock configuration. Has all of the grips and goodies with case minus the hk sticker. stock night sights. 2 mags.
One owner.

Update: I will be in Macon on 3/7 around 3pm. I will be leaving Ft.Moore and will be in the Warner Robins area on 3/10.

I put exactly 50 rounds of 124gr through it and while I love it, I really only shoot my Glock. Condition is great with one minor little blemish that is shown in picture.

Selling 590 firm. No trades. Huge discount from what i originally asked. Just need gone for another project. I will not hold. At this price i suspect it will sell quick. First person who commits gets it! CASH ONLY NO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS.No bill of sale required. I just ask that you show me that you are 21 and older and are a georgia resident. I reserve the right to deny any sale if I deem that you are not a suitable owner of this handgun.

By replying to this ad you agree to that you are a lawful citizen with no prior felonies, a GA RESIDENT and are 21 years of age.

I will not reply to those with little to zero ODT feedback. No negatives.

Price is firm. Must meet at local sheriff's precinct. I stay local to 30013.

More pictures can be provided upon request.
Thank you!

Pictures:
Screenshot_20240123_114817_Gallery.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For those that live south of me, I will be in Macon on 3/7 around 3pm. 3/8-3/9 i wont be available. I will be leaving Ft.Moore and will be in the Warner Robins area on 3/10 late afternoon to early evening before heading back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom